Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||200W 300W 400W 500W||G/W:||550kg|
|Laser Head:||1||Precision:||About 0.01mm|
|Max. Output Power:||500W||Material:||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass|
Shenzhen Supernova Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. as a professional manufacturer of laser equipment .This laser welding machine using quasi-continuous fiber lasers,it is very suitable for the industrial applications with higher requirement to long pulse width and high peak , such as spot welding, seam welding, drilling, etc.
1. Excellent Path Quality: Smaller laser dot and high work efficiency, high quality.
2. Stable Running: adopt top world import fiber lasers, stable performance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
3. High Efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with YAG laser welding machine, fiber handheld laser welding machine have three times photoelectric conversion efficiency.
4. Low Cost: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional laser welding metal .
5. Low Maintenance: fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
7. Easy Operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path.
When compared with other welding processes, laser welding has the following advantages:
• No undercut/sink of the weld or base metal surrounding the welded area when proper techniques have been used.
• Minimal heat input to the mold base metal resulting in no or the lowest possible distortion to precision features in close proximity to the weld repair area.
• Minimal weld metal deposited resulting in minimal machining to restore the part to its original dimensions.
• Hard, tough resultant weld metal attributable to the fine grain structure of the weld metal, which is a result of the extremely rapid solidification of the laser weld.
• Extremely precise control of the weld metal location, which allows for welding within a few thousands of an inch of features that are not to be disturbed on the mold.
• Little to no discoloration of the weld and the surrounding base material.
|Degree of Laser Power Instability||≤±2%|
|Cooling Method||Internal Water Cooling/ Refrigeration Unit (Optional)|
|Continuous Working Time||24h|
1: What kind terms of payment can be accepted?
A: For terms of payment by T/T.
2: What certificates are available in Machinery?
A: For the certificate, we have FDA(USA), CE.
3: What about the delivery time?
A: 3-15 days after receiving the deposit.
4: What about the warranty time?
A: 12 months after shipment or 2000 working hours, whichever occuts first.
5. What about the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: The MOQ is 1 set